The Resource Paul McCartney : the life, Philip Norman, (large print)
- Paul McCartney : the life, Philip Norman, (large print)
- Title remainder
- the life
- large print
- Statement of responsibility
- Philip Norman
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Prologue: All our yesterdays -- Stairway to Paradise. 'Hey, mister gimme a quid and I'll show you Paul McCartney's house' -- 'Apple sandwiches with sugar' -- 'I learned to put a shell around me' -- Puttin' on the style -- 'Chalkandcheese!' -- 'Paul seems to make John come alive when they were together' -- 'Just who do you want to be, Paul? Tommy Steele?' -- 'Everything's mad here. People never sleep' -- 'Sing "Searchin'", Paul! -- 'Oo, Vi, give me legs a comb' -- 'Just think--Little Richard's got on my shirt! I can't believe it!' -- The Barnum & Bailey Beatle. 'Did you know he sleeps with his eyes open?' -- 'Changing my life with a wave of her hand' -- 'Long life and happiness and lots of marzipan butties' -- This is what a Beatle does in the evenings' -- 'It's a big one, 'cos I like big houses' -- 'You might almost have said an alien had landed on the Mull' -- Return of the Jim Mac Jazz Band -- 'An irresponsible idiot' -- 'Everything was off the top of Paul's head' -- 'A beautiful place where beautiful people can buy beautiful things' -- 'It was the coup de foudre the French speak of in hushed tones' -- 'You have found her, not go and get her' -- Home, Family, Love. 'YOu've been playing on the roof again and your Mommy doesn't like it' -- 'Fuck you, money!' -- 'Go on, cry! You'll be in the paper' -- 'Paul is still with us' -- 'It was a barrelling, empty feeling that just rolled across my soul' -- 'It was almost as if I was committing an unholy act' -- 'Hell, we've really blown it here' -- 'Screw you, I'll make an album you'll wish you'd been on' -- 'An old estranged fiancé of mine called Paul' -- 'They'd saved themselves for him' -- 'Oi, Paul, you know that Mull of Kintyre? It's fakking great!' -- McCartneyesque whimsy on punk steroids' -- Japanese jailbird -- 'It put everyone in a daze for the rest of their life' -- Carrying That Weight. 'Give me back my babies, Lew' -- 'About as close as you can get to a non-movie' -- 'I bought your songs, Paul' -- 'You're such a lovely audience -- 'I work my arse off, I do. I work my bloody arse off' -- 'Everyone wanted to the icing on the cake. No wanted to be the cake' -- 'This letter comes with my love from your friend Paul' -- 'She radiated hope' -- 'Let me love you always' -- Back in the World. Lonesome town -- 'I've just got a leg missing. I've still got my heart' -- 'Hey, that's pretty good. Is it one of yours?' -- 'You don't say a lot, do you, Paul?' --'She could not afford to sue all the newspapers she would like to' -- Even by British tabloid standards, the nastiness has been extraordinary -- 'His wife, mother, lover, confidante, business partner, and psychologist' -- 'There's always that moment of "Can I do it?'" -- Epilogue: 'See ya, Phil.'
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- First North American edition, large print edition.
- 1171 pages (large print) , 32 unnumbered pages of plates
- Form of item
- large print
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Other physical details
- illustrations (some color), portraits
- System control number
ContextContext of Paul McCartney : the life, Philip Norman, (large print)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Paul McCartney : the life, Philip Norman, (large print)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/zjXh8pokcAw/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/zjXh8pokcAw/">Paul McCartney : the life, Philip Norman, (large print)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...