The Resource Hello Dolly!
- Hello Dolly!
- Statement of responsibility
- Twentieth Century Fox presents ; written for the screen and produced by Ernest Lehman ; directed by Gene Kelly
- The unforgettable songs and lavish production numbers in this classic musical, directed by the legendary Gene Kelly, reach glorious heights. Barbra Streisand and Walter Matthau star in the charming tale of Dolly Levi (Streisand), a New York matchmaker who falls in love with a wealthy bachelor from Yonkers named Horace (Matthau)
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music and lyrics, Jerry Herman
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: G
- CHV rating: G
- Language note
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H45 2013
- Barbra Streisand, Walter Matthau, Louis Armstrong, Michael Crawford, Tommy Tune
- Series statement
- 20th Century Fox studio classics
- live action
ContextContext of Hello Dolly!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hello Dolly!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/yFeO8aJyi-U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/yFeO8aJyi-U/">Hello Dolly!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...