The Resource Biofuels, solar and wind as renewable energy systems : benefits and risks, David Pimentel, editor
- Biofuels, solar and wind as renewable energy systems : benefits and risks, David Pimentel, editor
- Title remainder
- benefits and risks
- Statement of responsibility
- David Pimentel, editor
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Renewable and solar energy technologies : energy and environmental issues / David Pimentel -- Can the Earth deliver the biomass-for-fuel we demand? / Tad W. Patzek -- A review of the economic rewards and risks of ethanol production / David Swenson -- Subsidies to ethanol in the United States / Doug Koplow and Ronald Steenblik -- Peak oil, EROI, investments and the economy in an uncertain future / Charles A.S. Hall, Robert Powers and William Schoenberg -- Wind power : benefits and limitations / Andrew R.B. Ferguson -- Renewable diesel / Robert Rapier -- Complex systems thinking and renewable energy systems / Mario Giampietro and Kozo Mayumi -- Sugarcane and ethanol production and carbon dioxide balances / Marcelo Dias De Oliveira -- Biomass fuel cycle boundaries and parameters : current practice and proposed methodology / Tom Gangwer -- Our food and fuel future / Edwin Kessler -- A framework for energy alternatives : net energy, Liebig's law and multi-criteria analysis / Nathan John Hagens and Kenneth Mulder -- Bio-ethanol production in Brazil / Robert M. Boddey, Luis Henrique de B. Soares, Bruno J.R. Alves and Segundo Urquiaga -- Ethanol production : energy and economic issues related to U.S. and Brazilian sugarcane / David Pimentel and Tad W. Patzek -- Ethanol production using corn, switchgrass, and wood ; Biodiesel production using soybean / David Pimentel and Tad Patzek -- Developing energy crops for thermal applications : optimizing fuel quality, energy security and GHG mitigation / Roger Samson, Claudia Ho Lem, Stephanie Bailey Stamler and Jeroen Dooper -- Organic and sustainable agriculture and energy conservation / Tiziano Gomiero and Maurizio G. Paoletti -- Biofuel production in Italy and Europe : benefits and costs, in the light of the present European Union biofuel policy / Sergio Ulgiati, Daniela Russi and Marco Raugei -- The power density of ethanol from Brazilian sugarcane / Andrew R.B. Ferguson -- A brief discussion on algae for oil production : energy issues / David Pimentel
- Control code
- 25 cm.
- xxi, 504 p.
- Isbn Type
- (acid-free paper)
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.), col. map
- System control number
ContextContext of Biofuels, solar and wind as renewable energy systems : benefits and risks, David Pimentel, editor
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Biofuels, solar and wind as renewable energy systems : benefits and risks, David Pimentel, editor
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/wl9rgMoPc4o/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/wl9rgMoPc4o/">Biofuels, solar and wind as renewable energy systems : benefits and risks, David Pimentel, editor</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...