The Resource The girl who wrote loneliness
- The girl who wrote loneliness
- Statement of responsibility
- Kyung-sook Shin ; translated from the Korean by Ha-yun Jung
- Taking a sweatshop job in Seoul to support her family, a teenaged girl endures a life of extreme exploitation that contributes to Korea's economic rise in the 1970s. She works long, sunless days on a stereo-assembly line, struggling through night school every evening in order to achieve her dream of becoming a writer
- Awards note
- Man Asian Literary Prize winner.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- O3813 2015
- Literary form
ContextContext of The girl who wrote loneliness
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The girl who wrote loneliness
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/vbyfbNdPBjw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/vbyfbNdPBjw/">The girl who wrote loneliness</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...