The Resource The epidemic : Murderville Trilogy, Book 2.
- The epidemic : Murderville Trilogy, Book 2.
- Title remainder
- Murderville Trilogy, Book 2.
- Statement of responsibility
- Ashley & JaQuavis
- New York Times bestselling authors Ashley and JaQuavis are back with the second installment in the epic Murderville series. Love, murder, loyalty, and money fill this hood tale as they continue this international street saga.With Samad's target on her back, Liberty must survive the harsh streets alone. But when a chance encounter pushes her into the arms of a new friend, Po, the two take on the California kingpin—and step full force into the game. As bullets and sparks fly, the unlikely pair embarks on a serendipitous journey back to where it all started: Sierra Leone. With a new overseas connection, Po sees an opportunity that is too good to pass up. When his pursuit of the American dream conflicts with Liberty's past, will they be able to survive, or will the drug empire that they've built together come crashing down?
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Narrator: Cary Hite
- Series statement
- Murderville Trilogy
ContextContext of The epidemic : Murderville Trilogy, Book 2.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The epidemic : Murderville Trilogy, Book 2.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/u7KNn75up3c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/u7KNn75up3c/">The epidemic : Murderville Trilogy, Book 2.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...