The 30-day sobriety solution : how to cut back or quit drinking in the privacy of your own home, Jack Canfield and Dave AndrewsThe Resource The 30-day sobriety solution : how to cut back or quit drinking in the privacy of your own home, Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews
- The 30-day sobriety solution : how to cut back or quit drinking in the privacy of your own home, Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews
- Title remainder
- how to cut back or quit drinking in the privacy of your own home
- Statement of responsibility
- Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 511-538) and index
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Day 1 : the 100% solution : building your foundation for thriving in sobriety -- Day 2 : the purpose solution : identify, acknowledge, and honor your thriving-in-sobriety vision -- Day 3 : the pendulum solution : embracing your painful past to unleash pleasure and joy in the present -- Day 4 : the forgiveness solution : embracing forgiveness and creating an abundance of love and happiness -- Day 5 : the believe-in-yourself solution : believing in yourself and believing it is possible -- Day 6 : the outcome solution : the power of an outcome-focused, purpose-driven, goal-setting strategy -- Day 7 : the review day and bonus solution : embracing the power of repetition to master the basics -- Day 8 : the "why can't you just quit?" solution : the truth about willpower -- Day 9 : The action solution : getting out of your head and into action -- Day 10 : the core values solution : discovering your core values -- Day 11 : the lie detector solution : confronting your limiting beliefs -- Day 12 : the subconscious mind solution : leverage the power of your subconscious mind -- Day 13 : the tapping solution : tapping away your desire to drink -- Day 14 : the review day and bonus solution : acknowledging, celebrating, and reviewing your accomplishments -- Day 15 : the 4-minute-mile solution : using the power of creative visualization -- Day 16 : the quality question solution : change your questions to change your life -- Day 17 : the eternal optimist solution : practicing positive expectation and optimism -- Day 18 : the affirmation solution : the power of affirmations -- Day 19 : the attraction solution : using the law of attraction to accelerate your success -- Day 20 : the gratitude solution : awakening the power of gratitude and appreciation -- Day 21 : the review day and bonus solution : using the secrets of advertising to create an unshakable belief in yourself and your dreams -- Day 22 : the courage solution : successfully confronting your fears -- Day 23 : the emotional sobriety solution : successfully handling your emotions -- Day 24 : the meditation solution : meditate to release stress and develop inner peace -- Day 25 : the mind and body solution : thriving in your mind and body through nutrition -- Day 26 : the positive addiction solution : adding fun, healthy, and confidence-building activities to your life ; -- Day 27 : the love and relationship solution :, surrounding yourself with positive and supportive relationships -- Day 28 : the review day and bonus solution : nurturing your body, mind, and spirit -- Day 29 : the vision solution : discovering your life purpose and vision -- Day 30 : the sobriety for life solution : wrapping up The 30-day sobriety solution -- Wrapping up The 30-day sobriety solution-now what? -- The 30-day graduates : share your story
- Control code
- 25 cm.
- First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- xxii, 563 pages
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of The 30-day sobriety solution : how to cut back or quit drinking in the privacy of your own home, Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The 30-day sobriety solution : how to cut back or quit drinking in the privacy of your own home, Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/u1bU16_A-iU/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/u1bU16_A-iU/">The 30-day sobriety solution : how to cut back or quit drinking in the privacy of your own home, Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...