The Resource What were the Twin Towers?
- What were the Twin Towers?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jim O'Connor ; illustrated by Ted Hammond
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / 21st Century
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Architecture
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / 20th Century
- World Trade Center (New York, N.Y.) -- Juvenile literature
- New York (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Juvenile literature
- Skyscrapers -- New York (State) | New York -- Juvenile literature
- "Discover the true story of the Twin Towers--how they came to be the tallest buildings in the world and why they were destroyed. When the Twin Towers were built in 1973, they were billed as an architectural wonder. At 1,368 feet, they clocked in as the tallest buildings in the world and changed the New York City skyline dramatically. Offices and corporations moved into the towers--also known as the World Trade Center--and the buildings were seen as the economic hub of the world. But on September 11, 2001, a terrorist attack toppled the towers and changed our nation forever. Discover the whole story of the Twin Towers--from their ambitious construction to their tragic end."--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- W6749 2016
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- What was...?
- Target audience
ContextContext of What were the Twin Towers?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What were the Twin Towers?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/tgG0P_GOAPc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/tgG0P_GOAPc/">What were the Twin Towers?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...