The Resource The hunt for Nazi scientists
- The hunt for Nazi scientists
- Statement of responsibility
- directed and produced by Mark Radice ; a Windfall Films Production for Thirteen/WNET New York in association with National Geographic Channels International and FIVE
- "Commando missions to capture Germany's greatest scientific minds pitted the Allies against each other in the waning days of World War II. At stake: crucial advantage in the looming Cold War and the capability to exploit advanced German know-how to build the next generation of fighter planes, missiles and bombs. With both the Russians and the Americans desperate to acquire Germany's brightest minds and secrets, the race was cutthroat and deadly. Secrets of the Dead tracks the clandestine missions of front line agents and reveals how close Hitler came to developing weapons that could have won him the war and changed the course of human history."
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Executive producer (Windfall Films), David Dugan ; Executive-in-charge, William R. Grant ; Executive producer, Jared Lipworth
- Dewey number
- Funding information
- Funding provided by PBS.
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H86 2005
- Narrator: Liev Schreiber
- Target audience
ContextContext of The hunt for Nazi scientists
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The hunt for Nazi scientists
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/rkceCEPbfqc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/rkceCEPbfqc/">The hunt for Nazi scientists</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...