The Resource Wolfgang Mozart
- Wolfgang Mozart
- Statement of responsibility
- produced by History Television Network Productions, H-TV ; produced and directed by Molly Thompson ; written by Alan Goldberg and Molly Thompson
- Title variation
- He was vulgar, extravagant and bawdy. But inside this childish man lived history's greatest musical genius. As a toddler, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's musical gifts made him the darling of Europe's highest courts. But as a man, his rebellion against a domineering father led him to a life of gambling, debt and excess. A master whose work would revolutionize nearly every area of music. Mozart's sudden death at age 35 is considered by many to be the greatest tragedy in the history of music. Why was a composer of such unremitting genius left to die in poverty?
- Additional physical form
- Also issued on VHS.
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Uberto Sagramoso ; editor, Diana Vozza ; original music, Wolfgang A. Mozart
- Dewey number
- Language note
- English and Italian dialogue
- LC call number
- LC item number
- W45 2002
- Host and narrator: Jack Perkins ; interviews with: Robert Marshall, Maynard Solomon, John Gibbons, Peter Weiser, James Galway, Peter Schickele, Isaac Stern, Josua Bell, Zubin Mehta, Dawn Upshaw
- Series statement
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Wolfgang Mozart
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wolfgang Mozart
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/ezWNHqGREKM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/ezWNHqGREKM/">Wolfgang Mozart</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...