The Resource Eternal vows : Hideaway Wedding Series, Book 2.
- Eternal vows : Hideaway Wedding Series, Book 2.
- Title remainder
- Hideaway Wedding Series, Book 2.
- Statement of responsibility
- Rochelle Alers
- A Hideaway wedding wager—and an irresistible attraction...Twins Ana and Jason and their cousin Nicholas are successful thirtysomethings who are single and loving it. They have no idea that their relatives are betting on which one of them will get married first. But by the family's New Year's Eve reunion, will all three have learned what it means to be lucky in love?Rochelle Alers' Hideaway Wedding trilogy continues with the story of Nicholas.Among Virginia's horse-country elite, Nicholas Cole-Thomas is the ultimate eligible bachelor. After escaping one disastrous relationship, he plans to remain single. Yet when the beautiful veterinarian working on his horse farm needs help, he invites her to stay under his roof. And the closer he gets to her, the closer he wants to be.Blurring the lines between business and pleasure is risky for Peyton Blackstone. It's not just Nicholas' charisma but his gentleness that enthralls her. But when trouble from her past resurfaces, will he be man enough to trust her—no matter what the consequences?
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Narrator: Cary Hite
- Series statement
- Hideaway Wedding
ContextContext of Eternal vows : Hideaway Wedding Series, Book 2.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Eternal vows : Hideaway Wedding Series, Book 2.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/_xo3RwJ49og/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/_xo3RwJ49og/">Eternal vows : Hideaway Wedding Series, Book 2.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...