The Resource A wanted man : Jack Reacher Series, Book 17.
- A wanted man : Jack Reacher Series, Book 17.
- Title remainder
- Jack Reacher Series, Book 17.
- Statement of responsibility
- Lee Child
- Reacher is back! A Wanted Man is a new masterpiece of suspense—from #1 New York Times bestselling author Lee Child. Four people in a car, hoping to make Chicago by morning. One man driving, eyes on the road. Another man next to him, telling stories that don't add up. A woman in the back, silent and worried. And next to her, a huge man with a broken nose, hitching a ride east to Virginia. An hour behind them, a man lies stabbed to death in an old pumping station. He was seen going in with two others, but he never came out. He has been executed, the knife work professional, the killers vanished. Within minutes, the police are notified. Within hours, the FBI descends, laying claim to the victim without ever saying who he was or why he was there. All Reacher wanted was a ride to Virginia. All he did was stick out his thumb. But he soon discovers he has hitched more than a ride. He has tied himself to a massive conspiracy that makes him a threat—to both sides at once. In Lee Child's white-hot thriller, nothing is what it seems, and nobody is telling the truth. As the tension rises, the twists come fast and furious, keeping readers guessing and gasping until the explosive finale. Praise for #1 bestselling author Lee Child and his Reacher series "Child is a superb craftsman of suspense."—Entertainment Weekly "The truth about Reacher gets better and better."—Janet Maslin, The New York Times "Implausible, irresistible Reacher remains just about the best butt-kicker in thriller-lit."—Kirkus Reviews "Like his hero Jack Reacher, Lee Child seems to make no wrong steps."—Associated Press "Lee Child [is] the current poster-boy of American crime fiction."—Los Angeles Times "Indisputably the best escape artist in this escapist genre."—Marilyn Stasio, The New York Times "Jack Reacher is much more like the heir to the Op and Marlowe than Spenser ever was."—Esquire
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Narrator: Dick Hill
- Series statement
- Jack Reacher
ContextContext of A wanted man : Jack Reacher Series, Book 17.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A wanted man : Jack Reacher Series, Book 17.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/WfgqdOyvHDg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/WfgqdOyvHDg/">A wanted man : Jack Reacher Series, Book 17.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...