The Resource Murderville : Murderville Trilogy, Book 1.
- Murderville : Murderville Trilogy, Book 1.
- Title remainder
- Murderville Trilogy, Book 1.
- Statement of responsibility
- Ashley & JaQuavis
- Two children from Sierra Leone, Liberty and A'shai, are brought together by chance, only to be forced apart by the most inevitable and tragic fate. Ashley & JaQuavis bring us this classic love story set against modern life's most horrifying realities. Liberty is dying of a fatal heart condition, though she desperately wants to survive until her twenty-fifth birthday, when her sister has promised to visit her. A'shai blames himself for not protecting Liberty, but all Liberty asks is for A'shai to tell her a story, to help her remember what brought them to this point. He knows that this is the last story he will ever tell—and the last she will ever hear. As Liberty lies dying, A'shai walks her through their past, reliving their ill-fated journeys through the streets. Their story will take them from an arranged marriage, through Mexico's drug cartel, child brothels, and hustling in Detroit, to escaping the high-powered heads of LA's underworld. But ultimately, this is a story of love and redemption that will leave you breathless from the unpredictable and mind-blowing ending
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Narrator: Cary Hite
- Series statement
- Murderville Trilogy
ContextContext of Murderville : Murderville Trilogy, Book 1.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Murderville : Murderville Trilogy, Book 1.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/LKFLVztCW34/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/LKFLVztCW34/">Murderville : Murderville Trilogy, Book 1.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...