The Resource Someone Else's Country, (electronic resource)
- Someone Else's Country, (electronic resource)
- electronic resource
- Cover; About The Book; Title Page; Copyright Page; Singing Country; Look at me when I'm talking to you; Tap! Tap! Ow!; My loud mouth and tight moom; All we've thought about; You know how to talk to them; Owl Dreamingand goin to the fucken pub; Would you mind keeping it down?; Lunch with Uncle; Wars ya can't win; War and peace; Here is the situation; Baba Du; My good-luck boy; You're right, Uncle; Take us to Baba Du; Dooligahs in Paradise; You alright, my brother?; Someone else's Country; Ding! Come out fighting!; Got it from cunts like you; What you do; Car's on fire; Cuppa tea at my place
- The head of securitySt Kilda gubbahs; Fairhaven footballers; I've got your number; Watch out for the landlords; Half a cup; Make a list; The art of making yourself invisible; Fly like a fucken eagle; Two dead men; Blood alcohol .1788; Nunga John Wayne andsomething not right; Cups of tea or flagons; Crow feathers; Wurrung (Warkee) (Waa) the Crow; Hiding from the killers; Grog is the enemy; Desert herbs and Dream Language; Your jeans and the
- Control code
- 2nd ed.
- 1 online resource (417 p.)
- Form of item
- Isbn Type
- (electronic bk.)
- Specific material designation
ContextContext of Someone Else's Country, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Someone Else's Country, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/KODXHGT3oGM/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/KODXHGT3oGM/">Someone Else's Country, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...