The Resource If we had no moon
- If we had no moon
- Statement of responsibility
- produced by York Films of England for Discovery Channel
- Without the moon, days would last four hours, winds would blow with hurricane force and the earth would be shrouded in a dense, toxic atmosphere. What was the earth like before this? What would the earth be like if the moon went away?
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Original music by Ernie Wood
- Language note
- Closed captioned
- Narrators : Thom Kikot, Leyna Juliet Weber
- Series statement
- Discovery School science
- live action
ContextContext of If we had no moon
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work If we had no moon
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/Iz87Lkfzarg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/Iz87Lkfzarg/">If we had no moon</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...