The Resource Throne of glass : Throne of Glass Series, Book 1.
- Throne of glass : Throne of Glass Series, Book 1.
- Title remainder
- Throne of Glass Series, Book 1.
- Statement of responsibility
- Maas Sarah J
- Courts and courtiers -- Juvenile fiction
- JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / General
- Electronic books
- Teenage girls -- Juvenile fiction
- Prisoners -- Juvenile fiction
- Teenage girls -- Fiction
- Courts and courtiers -- Fiction
- JUVENILE FICTION / Love & Romance
- Prisoners -- Fiction
- Assassins -- Juvenile fiction
- Princes -- Juvenile fiction
- JUVENILE FICTION / Fantasy & Magic
- Princes -- Fiction
- Assassins -- Fiction
- After serving out a year of hard labor in the salt mines of Endovier for her crimes, 18-year-old assassin Celaena Sardothien is dragged before the Crown Prince. Prince Dorian offers her her freedom on one condition: she must act as his champion in a competition to find a new royal assassin.Her opponents are men-thieves and assassins and warriors from across the empire, each sponsored by a member of the king's council. If she beats her opponents in a series of eliminations, she'll serve the kingdom for three years and then be granted her freedom. Celaena finds her training sessions with the captain of the guard, Westfall, challenging and exhilirating. But she's bored stiff by court life. Things get a little more interesting when the prince starts to show interest in her... but it's the gruff Captain Westfall who seems to understand her best.Then one of the other contestants turns up dead... quickly followed by another. Can Celaena figure out who the killer is before she..
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- MG+/Upper middle grades (6th-12th)
- Intended audience source
- ATOS Level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Thr 2012eb
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Throne of Glass
ContextContext of Throne of glass : Throne of Glass Series, Book 1.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Throne of glass : Throne of Glass Series, Book 1.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/Im2r-5XwOBI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/Im2r-5XwOBI/">Throne of glass : Throne of Glass Series, Book 1.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...