The Resource Great cases in constitutional law, edited by Robert P. George
- Great cases in constitutional law, edited by Robert P. George
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Robert P. George
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- ch. 3.
- Dred Scott v. Sandford and its legacy
- Cass R. Sunstein
- ch. 4.
- Politics and judicial responsibility: Dred Scott v. Sandford
- James M. McPherson
- ch. 5.
- Lochner v. New York and the cast of our laws
- Hadley Arkes
- ch. 6. The
- substance of process: Lochner v. New York
- Donald Drakeman
- ch. 7.
- Brown v. Board of Education and "originalism"
- Earl Maltz
- ch. 8.
- Originalism - the deceptive evil: Brown v. Board of Education
- Walter F. Murphy
- ch. 9.
- Roe v. Wade: speaking the unspeakable
- Robert P. George
- Jean Bethke Elshtain
- ch. 10.
- Judicial power and abortion politics: Roe v. Wade
- George Will
- ch. 1.
- Marbury v. Madison and the theory of judicial supremacy
- Mark Tushnet
- ch. 2.
- "Despotism in some form": Marbury v. Madison
- Jeremy Waldron
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- vii, 206 p.
- Isbn Type
ContextContext of Great cases in constitutional law, edited by Robert P. George
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Great cases in constitutional law, edited by Robert P. George
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/HVLjM4yBzRI/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/HVLjM4yBzRI/">Great cases in constitutional law, edited by Robert P. George</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...