The Resource Where was God?
- Where was God?
- Statement of responsibility
- a Behold Motion Pictures production in association with Elevate Faith ; produced by Brian Cats and chris Forbes ; directed by Travis Palmer
- In May 2013, an EF5 tornado ripped through Moore, Oklahoma. The magnitude of devastation measured over eight times greater than the atomic bomb that leveled Hiroshima. As the world watched, one question continued to surface: where was God? Several families and individuals recount the timeline of destruction and share their experiences of both devastating and miraculous events that changed their lives forever. These are their stories of hope after the storm
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Language note
- English dialogue; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .W44 2015
- Micah Brown, Janae Hornsby
- live action
ContextContext of Where was God?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Where was God?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/CckdiXxWyVU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/CckdiXxWyVU/">Where was God?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...