The Resource What's the point of being green?
- What's the point of being green?
- Statement of responsibility
- Jacqui Bailey ; [illustrated by Jan McCafferty]
- Title variation
- What is the point of being green?
- Energy consumption -- Juvenile literature
- Recycling (Waste, etc.) -- Juvenile literature
- Climatic changes -- Juvenile literature
- Environmentalism -- Juvenile literature
- Environmental protection
- Climatic changes
- Recycling (Waste)
- Energy consumption
- Environmental protection -- Juvenile literature
- Discusses a variety of environmental issues, with suggestions for things that organizations, governments, and individuals can do to help, covering topics such as energy efficiency, climate change, recycling, and population growth
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Intended audience
- Young Adult
- Intended audience source
- Follett Library Resources
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of What's the point of being green?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What's the point of being green?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/AgEvS8Gv5OM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/AgEvS8Gv5OM/">What's the point of being green?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...