The Resource Sugar and Spite.
- Sugar and Spite.
- FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths
- Electronic books
- Women private investigators
- Women private investigators -- California, Southern -- Fiction
- Reid, Savannah (Fictitious character)
- Reid, Savannah (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- California, Southern
- Overweight women -- Fiction
- California, Southern -- Fiction
- Overweight women
- Private detective Savannah Reid isn’t your average crime-fighting heroine. Middle-aged and overweight—at least by society’s skinny-winnie standards—Savannah has the audacity to love herself anyway. If there’s anything the sassy Dixie belle enjoys more than cooking soul-satisfying food for her friends and family, it’s nabbing bad guys and plopping them on the scales of Lady Justice. Having relocated to Southern California, this unconventional Georgia peach and the equally eccentric members of her Moonlight Magnolia Detective Agency live to take a tasty bite out of crime in the sleepy, seaside town of San Carmelita. Polly Coulter was never one of Savannah Reid’s favorite people. So, when Polly dumped Savannah’s former cop partner, Dirk, Savannah found it difficult to fake a respectable degree of sorrow for his broken marriage. The wicked witch was gone at last! Whoopee! But now Polly has suddenly reappeared, strutting her sagging stuff, making an unabashed play for Dirk. Savannah is pleased to see that, this time around, Dirk is smart enough to keep his foot out of that particular trap. But her relief is short-lived. Polly is found dead on Dirk’s trailer floor, killed with his service revolver. Now Savannah and her detective agency have to find justice for the despicable Polly…and clear Dirk of a first-degree murder rap
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of Sugar and Spite.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sugar and Spite.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/80YwhPLlrAk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/80YwhPLlrAk/">Sugar and Spite.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...