The Resource Bleach, DVD set 11, episodes 168-179
- Bleach, DVD set 11, episodes 168-179
- Title number
- DVD set 11, episodes 168-179
- Statement of responsibility
- produced by TV Tokyo, dentsu, studio Pierrot ; original story, Tite Kubo ; director, Noriyuki Abe
- Ichigo and Rukia take responsibility for looking after Rurichiyo, a girl of noble birth who one day appears in the World of the Living. She and her two bodyguards transfer into Ichigo's class at school, and Rukia decides to show her how to have fun. But the fun stops when first Rurichiyo disappears and then a group of assassins arrives and challenges Ichigo and his friends to a fight!
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Language note
- English or Japanese dialogue; English subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .B54 2011
ContextContext of Bleach, DVD set 11, episodes 168-179
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bleach, DVD set 11, episodes 168-179
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/72xubwJBQg0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/72xubwJBQg0/">Bleach, DVD set 11, episodes 168-179</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...