The Resource What is the Declaration of Independence?
- What is the Declaration of Independence?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Michael C. Harris ; illustrated by Jerry Hoare
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783 -- Juvenile literature
- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / Colonial & Revolutionary Periods
- United States. -- Juvenile literature
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Politics & Government
- "Step back in time to the birth of America and meet the real-life rebels who made this country free! On a hot summer day near Philadelphia in 1776, Thomas Jefferson sat at his desk and wrote furiously until early the next morning. He was drafting the Declaration of Independence, a document that would sever this country's ties with Britain and announce a new nation--The United States of America. Colonists were willing to risk their lives for freedom, and the Declaration of Independence made that official. Discover the true story of one of the most radical and uplifting documents in history and follow the action that fueled the Revolutionary War"--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Age 8-12
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H225 2016
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- What was...?
- Target audience
ContextContext of What is the Declaration of Independence?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What is the Declaration of Independence?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/1iaguIIwOTw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/resource/1iaguIIwOTw/">What is the Declaration of Independence?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tulsalibrary.org/">Tulsa City-County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Tulsa City-County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...